Your site for city services
Give Us Your Feedback
Please take a few minutes to use the online, interactive-maps to identify deficiencies, gaps, and other mobility issues within our region. An online map has been developed for each of the three multimodal planning elements - bicycling, park and ride and transit - which you can access here.
Memorial Day Closures & Trash Information
There will be no yard waste collection on Monday, May 27. Yard waste collection will resume on Monday, June 3. No other changes are planned in the solid waste route schedules. Commercial pickups will run as usual. Read more about city services on Memorial Day.
Detour and Construction Information
Summer 2013 has many construction projects that will affect driving around town. See our construction page and detours for more information. Read more here.
- 2012 Economic Development Progress Report
- Rock Chalk Park Recreation Center
- 2012 Sustainability Annual Report (PDF)
- 2013 State of the City Address (Video)
- 2013 State of the City Address (PDF)
- 2013 Legislative Priority Statement, 12-11-12 (PDF)
- City facility rental and reservations
- Concerned about unlawful discrimination? Contact the Human Relations Division
- Downtown Parking in Lawrence
- Economic development policies, goals and procedures
- Sustainability efforts by the City of Lawrence
- Farmland Redevelopment
- Local Sales Tax Information
- Read more ...